Roof Replacement Orlando
Fast, Easy, & High-Quality Roofing Replacements from Wolfpack Construction
Even the sturdiest roofs don’t last forever, and when it’s time for your home or business to get a roof replacement in Orlando, turn to the professionals at Wolfpack Construction. Our residential and commercial roof replacement team can help you clear out your old roof and install a brand new one with minimal mess, no wasted time, and high-quality results you’ll be able to enjoy for decades to come. We guarantee that your Orlando roof replacement will get done right the first time!
Do you need a new roof? Give our wolf pack a call at (407) 449-8228 — our Orlando roof replacement team will work fast to give your home or business the top-quality new roof it deserves!
When Should I Replace My Roof in Orlando?
Different types of roofs have different lifespans — some tile roofs can last for 50 years or more, while single-layer commercial roofing will wear out after two or three decades. As a general rule, you should think about replacing your roof every 20 years, or at least getting it inspected to evaluate its condition. However, a roof’s lifespan isn’t set in stone. Sun exposure, severe weather, and accidents can all cause a roof to fail before its time, so it’s important to be on the lookout for the telltale symptoms of a roof in need of replacement.
Signs that your roof may need to be replaced include:
- There are visible cracks or dents in the surface of your roof
- Your shingles are significantly damaged, or large patches of your roof are missing shingles entirely
- Your shingles have lost their protective granules
- Mold or rot infestation
How Much Does a New Roof Cost in Florida?
The average range for roof replacement in Florida is around $5,500 to $11,000 with the average being about $8,000. These prices will of course vary based on the following factors.
Materials you choose for your roof. While roofing materials all essentially do the same thing with regards to protecting your home from the elements, there are differing costs associated with each material.
Some of the types of materials include:
- Asphalt shingles: This material is not only very popular, but also one of the more affordable roofing materials. They come in a wide variety of colors and are typically much easier to install, with a life span of approximately 15 years. Coming in as the cheapest type of material, the average square foot cost is just a few hundred.
- Metal roofs: There are various types of metal roofs, however, some of the most popular include, galvanized steel. stainless steel, and copper. They are extremely durable and often can last upwards of 50+ years. They are fire resistant and can even help with energy efficiency. The cost per square foot can be anywhere between $100 to a few thousand depending on the type of metal.
- Tile roofs: Stone, slate, or terracotta tiles are among the most durable roofing materials, lasting up to 50-100 years; however, this does come at a premium expense. That being said, tile roofs are a great investment in your home's future, as they can withstand many of the elements including wind damage, hail, rot water, fire, and insect damage. Additionally, durability does not mean that they lack style, as there are many different shapes and colors to suit any type of Floridian home. The average cost per square foot can often be in the thousands.
If you are unsure what type of material is best for your particular space, our Orlando roof installation expert can help you narrow down your choices by reviewing your budget, goals, and style of your home.
Square footage of your home. Roofing square footage is measured in feet with one square equal to 100 feet. It all depends on what material you choose, but a square foot of roof can cost anywhere between $100 and $1,000+ per square foot.
Labor costs. The cost of labor must also be considered, as roofing contractors must not only pay for any overhead costs, but also pay their employees. Depending on how complex the roofing job is and how big your home is, the cost could be somewhere in the range of $150-300 per square foot.
It is important to note that these are not direct quotes, but rather a very general estimate. For an exact estimate of your roof replacement, contact Wolfpack Construction directly.
What is the Best Roofing Material for Hot Climates Like Florida?
Terracotta tiles tend to be the best choice in hot climates since they absorb some excess heat and allow air flow between tiles, since they are curved. While this material is one of the most expensive materials for roofing, terracotta roofs tend to last about 100 years compared to asphalt shingles which last about 20 years on average.
Has Your Roof Been Destroyed by a Natural Disaster?
If you need roof replacement in Orlando because an accident or natural disaster has destroyed it beyond repair, Wolfpack Construction is here to help you through every step of the recovery and replacement process. We work hard to make sure you have a roof over your head as soon as possible, with minimal interruptions to your schedule. Plus, we work with our in-house legal team to ensure that your claims process goes as smoothly as possible.
Don’t let a degraded or destroyed roof put your entire property at risk — call Wolfpack Construction at (407) 449-8228 or reach out to our team online today for Orlando roof replacement solutions that ensure your safety and stability.